"BANG Originals" are super high-end porn scenes that were created by us at BANG.com. Each of these videos are 100% exclusive to BANG.com, which is the only place authorized to show these amazing titles.
Absolutely. BANG.com members can access our entire collection anywhere they normally watch porn (laptop, desktop, mobile phone, tablet, console, and more!).
If you forgot your access, you can simply reset your password. If you don't get a reset email from us, then it's possible you mistyped your email during the join/signup process... in this case please contact our support team for assistance.
If you can't login, there are many possible reasons:
- You are typing your username or password incorrectly. Please make sure you do not have the CAPS Lock turned on.
- Your membership has expired. You should receive a message after you log in that your membership expired but it's also possible that you get a 'wrong username/password' error. If you're not sure, contact our support team!
- On rare occasions, if you have shared your access with another person, we will temporarily disable your access. In this case, please use the reset password feature to change your password and login again.
We offer discreet billing for our customers, this means that the description on the credit card statement will show the name of our secure third party billing company such as Segpay, Vendo, Epoch or ECSH.
A trial membership is a way for you to take a look at what BANG.com has to offer without any long-term commintments. Trial members get 100% access just like a normal member would, but only for a few days. Most trial members love what they see, so at the end of the trial membership period no further action is required and you'll automatically begin a regular membership, allowing you to continue your enjoyment. If for any reason you do now wish to remain a BANG.com member, you can always cancel your trial membership at any time during the trial period by clicking here
You can easily cancel your membership by visiting our 3rd party billing provider support website. You can find out the billing company in the welcome email we send after you sign up, or by looking at the billing description on your bank statement. If you need any assistance, please contact us.
There are many possible reasons why you may be experiencing poor video playback. HD video playback requires a better than average internet connection and computer processor, so if you have a slow connection or older computer, you may experience issues. If you are experiencing choppy playback you may try one of the following to resolve this:
- Select a lower video quality. The default quality is set to HD 720P which may be too heavy for your current internet connection. Click on the settings button under the video player and make your selection under "Video Quality."
- You might be downloading or/watching movies from other computer(s) on the same network.
- Turn off other programs, virus protection, ad blocker, or energy saving settings as they may interfere with HD video playback.
- Stop any files that you may be downloading in the background.
- Try closing other browser tabs if you have many opened.
- Try another browser and see if that helps. We recommend the latest versions of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox.
This may be because you don’t have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed. You can get the latest version here.
YES! Our movies work on XBOX and Playstation!
On BANG.com you just have to select the quality of the movie you want to download and you can either left click or right click. You'll be prompted to save the file and depending on your browser, to choose a destination where to save it.
YES, you can download all and any of our movies on your phone and tablet. You simply have to click on the movie format and quality and follow the instructions on your phone