We want you to be able to access your Bang favorites with convenience anytime and on any device!
Now you can browse and watch Bang on Amazon Fire TV! Since Bang is an adult application, a few extra steps are needed.
Follow the steps below to enable Bang! on your device:
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
1. Access Your Device Settings: In the settings menu, click Device. This is where you can control your app installation permissions.
2. Click on Developer Options: It should be the second option on the list.
3. Enable Apps from Unknown Sources: If the setting is off, click it once to turn it on.
Install Downloader App
1. Install the App: Fire TV doesn’t come with an app to download apps outside of the Amazon Marketplace. Download the free “Downloader” in the Amazon AppStore.
Download and Install the BANG! App!
1. Launch the Downloader and type in this Bang URL: http://bang.com/btv.apk
2. Press “GO” and install Bang! app once you are prompted
Open Bang app & sync with your Bang Account!
Go back to your Fire Tv Device’s homepage, and look for the BANG! app in your apps. Once you open it, come back and connect your Fire TV (click the button below to finish)!